Digital Ad Traffic Coordinator
Job Title: Ad Traffic Coordinator
Location: The James R. Whelan Agency, 1850 Forest Hill Blvd, Ste 102, West Palm Beach, FL 33406
Base Pay: Excellent salary based on verified experience
Employee Type: Full time
Industry: Advertising, Marketing
Manages others: No
Experience: Minimum 2 years in comparable advertising agency experience
In 2004, James Whelan founded The James R. Whelan Agency from his office at home, with a vision to build a media empire. In the years since, the company has grown and flourished both in number of employees and sales volume. Our staff has well over a century of combined sales and marketing experience and we are seeking an employee who can help our marketing IQ and sales grow. Our services include ad sales for publishers, strategic planning, multi-media planning and buying, creative design, public relations and search engine optimization.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Interact with clients and vendors to ensure all campaigns are setup and running
2. Generate ad tags in ad servers
3. Liaise between clients, sales team and vendors
4. Schedule campaigns and pull inventory
5. Place advertisements (digital banners, email, print, TV, radio, etc.) with vendors
6. Upload creative and campaign information to ad servers
7. Maintain vendor dedicated email and sponsorship schedules
8. Upload creatives, campaign instructions and agreements to vendor’s project management system
9. Maintain and update traffic logs
10. Upload and edit HTML email creatives to Dreamweaver and test email campaigns
11. Prepare weekly banner/email traffic reports
12. Email dedicated email and sponsorship reports 48 hours after drop to clients
13. Maintain vendor specification sheets on the JRWA shared server
14. Prepare final campaign reports at campaign completion
15. Edit and upload vendors’ text ads
16. Monitor ad campaigns in DoubleClick for Publishers
17. Upload vendor IOs, screenshots and traffic reports to the JRWA shared server
• Good starting salary based on experience
• Great benefits package including paid personal and vacation time; choice of 3 health plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
• Casual atmosphere with lots of extra perks- We are dog friendly workplace!
• 4 year degree in advertising/marketing or equivalent experience
• Expert computer skills, including HTML, Excel, Outlook, DFP, Dreamweaver, Smart Focus, Photoshop
• Eagerness to take ownership of assigned tasks
• Previous experience with banner ads, email blasts, text ads, ad tags and HTML a must
• Organized with a strong work ethic and ability to work well under strict deadlines
• Excellent time management skills; attention to detail
• Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to interact with a diverse audience including peers, management, clients, vendors, event staff and others.
• Not allergic to dogs!
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG TESTING AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED.